India is a popular country of the world and knows for its rich culture, historical background, customs and traditions and many other interesting facts and these facts make India gross a huge deal of significance everywhere in the world.
India is approximately 1/3 the size of the United States, so far it is the second most populous country or the globe, with a population equals 1,166,079,217. India is the seventh biggest country in the world, at 1.27 million square miles.
Facts about Food in India:
Do you know about idiosyncrasy that Indian foods have? Indian food is as yummy as it sounds. The appeal of the Indian food is lip smacking while its taste is really pleasing.
- Every Indian food in uncompleted without blend of spices and salt such as red chilies, ground coriander, turmeric, ginger, garlic, allspice and cloves. The aroma of the Indian food is developed by these and some other ingredients.
- Most of Indian dishes consist of gravy with vegetables or meat and is enjoyed with Indian bread like poori, chapatti, parantha or tandoori roti.
- The Indian breakfast includes heavy meal.
- In India rice is cooked in variety of form such as Biryani that is very aromatic, spicy and full of flavor.
- Sweet dishes in India are also as important and food some of famous Indian sweets are Laddu, Jalebi and Halwa. People who have a sweet tooth must try these delights.
Facts about Culture in India:
India is a country that has diverse colors and flavors of culture in different ways. Music, dancing and culinary skills are just as imperative as any other piece of life. The following information exposes more about the interesting culture of India.
* In India various festivals are enjoyed at different times of the year. Eid, Diwali, Besakhi, Holi are some well-known sacred festivals enjoyed in India. The Kumbh Mela, is an extremely colorful festival celebrated by Indian Hindus every twelve years.
* Though in modern India love marriages are ordinary, arranged marriages are measured to be more satisfactory in the society.
Without a doubt, India’s culture is enormously fascinating. The colors and cheerful air which encircles the history, food and culture of the country have always detained the attention of the west.